LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ControlllingArray of LED

I have 48 Arrays each with 24 elements. I want to change the color of LEDs based on each individual value of these arrays(three different color). I created 24*48 arrays(Clusters) of LEDs. my input array("Sorted Array") with the values is sorted , right now i managed to control each single LED by reading the input array (one by one) and change the LED color using the property node. but as you see this needs to be repeated 1152 times! What is a good way of changing all 24 LEDs in one array based on the 24 values in the input array at once.

Q2.png

Q1.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,670 Views)

You can't change the color of just one LED within an array of LED's (assuming those LED's are booleans like you show in your image.)  All elements of an array must have the same properties, and that includes color.

Do you know that Index Array is exandable by dragging the bottom down?  Then you don't have to split the array wire and have two index arrays with different index constants wired into them.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,659 Views)

Yeah I know I can expand that Index Array, I only use that to extract second column. i have to wire each element (on each row of second column) separately to run the comparison.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,653 Views)

You are also extracting the first column from the other Index Array.

Just expand downwards.  Wire a zero in the column index of the upper part.  You'll then have column 0 and column 1 of the array all using a single function.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,647 Views)