LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controlling E3631A two outputs at the same time with defined voltage values in excel

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi, 

This is my first time in using LabView and I want to control the E3631A power supply remotely using the instrument driver. I have downloaded the driver from this website http://sine.ni.com/apps/utf8/niid_web_display.download_page?p_id_guid=0475216F9FCA5335E0440003BA7CCD...

Basically there are two different excel files for the two output channels (+6V and +25V). I am currently trying to use the two output channels to step through the voltage defined in excel files every second. I am able to extract the data from excel, but my problem now is that I am not sure on how to control the two channels simultaneously. Could anyone please help me solve this problem?

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,676 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author DennyDenny

Just use the Configure Output VI in the drivers to set each supply individually.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,654 Views)

Thank you for the help crossrulz! I have managed to controlled the power supply as I want now.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,595 Views)