From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controlling Cursor - Plot order

Hi Jason:

Got back to this with unsuccessful results.  The code attachment shows what I tried to do immediately after plotting the new window (the plot window boolean event case).  The code underlap, as opposed to the code overlap, shows the effect I am after.

Don
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(661 Views)
Hi, Don. I got around to working on that VI and have attached it here. It seems to work as you described.  I haven't commented it, so let me know if you have any questions about why things are implemented a certain way.

It does seem that the cursor position info for the Cursor Move event is bogus, but I didn't look into it much. I'd avoid using that and  use a property node instead whenever you want to get the X,Y position of a cursor.

J

Jason King
LabVIEW R&D
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(633 Views)
Hi Jason:

Yes, you have fixed it and got it working as I would like.  I'm going to study the code to see what you did.  Thanks for taking the time!

Sincerely,

Don
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(622 Views)