LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controling Java Button in Web browser - PLEASE HELP!!

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi TRM,

I am also working on webpage button press code thru' Labview. I think we can not use OnClick 'coz it is to call the function after button press and not for pressing buttons. Sure, somebody will

help us or we will find it if it is really possible in Labview.

Regards,

Siva

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17
(1,657 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author TRM

Hi TRM,

I found a way to click the button. you just need to add javascript:button_callback_function_name() and connect it to Navigate-->URL.

If you have any other questions please ask. Let's learn something new everyday..!!! hurray.

Regards,

Siva

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17
(1,654 Views)

Hi,

can anybody here help me with html form drop down value selection with Labview..?

Eg:HTMl code

<select id=System>

<option value=0>Disabled   

<option value=1>Enabled

</select>

Regards,

Siva

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17
(1,644 Views)

Hi Siva!

Sory for my late answer!

I tried to do what you said, but i keep getting errors (an error has accured in script on that page).

Is it possible for you to give me another example (let say in www.google.com page) where you have some buttons (web, images, video, news, google search,..).

How to interact with one of the button?

So my question is can you please send me a pic of code that you build that works by clicking on button from www.google.com web page?

Regards

TRM

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17
(1,598 Views)

Hi Siva!

Ignore my last post! It's working now!!!

Thanks so much for YOUR help and thanks everybody for your time, you are the best!!!

Regards

TRM

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17
(1,578 Views)

Hi TRM,

I know this post is closed but maybe you can help me out.

Can you please explain to me how you can simulate a click, and regarding your solution, how did you implemented it?, with the IHTMLElement or with the IWebBrowser2. I'm just stuck in controlling a web page with Labview.

Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17
(1,497 Views)

Can anybody please add VI for reference I am trying to do the same but struggling.

Can you help me

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17
(1,328 Views)