LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Containered LVM-data into intensity graph

Hey guys,

I collected some data from an 2D laser sensor and put this into a lvm. The sensor gives me a 1280px width measurefield.

Labview is feeded containerwise by the sensor. Each container has 100 samples.

In the lvm all the containers are included. Now i liked to get an intensity graph of the hole measurement and later one an png or jpeg of it.

The problem is my VI shows me only one container at a time. I like to have all in a row.

I guess the best is to merge them into on array, but I failed due to problems with different dimensions.

Ich attached my VI and the lvm.

Would be great if someone can help me! 🙂

Cheers

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,524 Views)

Do not use that while loop, it is silly to iterate more then once...

I got the data and managed to plot it. However I do not know what you are looking for, this is the result what you need to show?

There was another strange thing, you changed the x and y scales Display format to have a huge number of "minimum field with", I think you do not understand what it means here (precision of the number, but leave it as default...). I have unticked this setting.

Intensity-Graph_mod.png

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,482 Views)

Thanks for your effort.

Thats actually the first bundle of samples. As I said, every bundle gots 100 samples.

Thats why I`ve got a loop around the "read from.."-vi. At each iteration the next bundle wil be called and the graph refreshs with the new data.

Now I like to have all of these single graphs put into once. In other words, an extended timeline. Still the 1280px at the y-axe. 

Due to hardware reasons I`m forced to handle it containerwise.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,471 Views)