From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Construction of vector diagrams

Please help me,I can not understand that I do not like all of the sample,but does not work anyway.Sorry for my clumsy English)

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,790 Views)

What do you want to do?  I see some suggestions that you are using complex numbers, and I assume that you want to make a plot of some sort, but I don't really understand what are your inputs, and what sort of plot do you wish to see.  Sadly, I do not speak or read Russian (I'm assuming it is Russian -- please forgive me if I am wrong), and I don't see that there is a Russian LabVIEW Discussion Forum.  However, I'm sure there are readers of this Forum who would understand Russian, so if you don't think you can explain what you want to do in English, simply post in your native Language (and perhaps ask for help translating your post into English).

If what you want to do is to plot Complex numbers, either in x+iy (Cartesian) or in rho/theta (polar) form, both are possible.  For the latter, look up Polar Plots in LabVIEW Help.

Bob Schor 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,774 Views)

@tobruk wrote:

Please help me,I can not understand that I do not like all of the sample,but does not work anyway.Sorry for my clumsy English)

• Who made the sample?
  • What parts don't you understand?
  • What don't you like about it?
  • How do you run it?
  • What does it currently do and what would you like it to do instead?
  • What does not work? (wrong result, program crash, computer crash, etc...)

Instead of throwing an undocumented "example" at us, please describe what you want to do instead. What problem are you trrying to solve?

If you attach a zipped collection of VIs and images:

• Always identify the toplevel VI.
  • Always give the VIs intuitive and self-documenting file names (names like untitled.vi untitled 2.vi, untitled 3.vi are not useful!)
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,746 Views)