so you are saying in the game structure or while loop

0 Kudos
Message 61 of 97
(787 Views)

can you show me in my code

0 Kudos
Message 62 of 97
(784 Views)

Just tried to fix the code now I have errors I don't know how to fix. The new code is titled game 1. Can you help me please?

0 Kudos
Message 63 of 97
(773 Views)

Could you possibly take  a look and see what need fixing?

0 Kudos
Message 64 of 97
(760 Views)

Can I use a sorted array to fix the erro between the greater than equal to 0

0 Kudos
Message 65 of 97
(906 Views)

Most of the particpants on the Forum, including me, volunteer their time to help others. We all have other responsibilities and have a limited amount of time to apply to the Forum.

When you post 5 times in 13 minutes it begins to sound like whining, even though that may not be your intention.

I will look at your latest code but it may not be until tomorrow.

Lynn

Message 66 of 97
(906 Views)

Thanks sorry for posting so much and for my impatient habits

0 Kudos
Message 67 of 97
(903 Views)

Ok, so I don't know what your code looks like as of now.  I am not able to view at the moment.  But from what I remember seeing, your state machine wasn't much of a state machine.  And you had stuff happening outside of your state machine that didn't make much sense.  So here's what I'm going to suggest for you to do.  I want you to Pseudo Code for us what it is you're trying to do.  List every state and tell us what that state is supposed to do.  Don't just give us an overall summary of the program.  List each state, what does that state do, and which states can be called from there..

Message 68 of 97
(881 Views)

will do, will you possibly be able to help from there?

0 Kudos
Message 69 of 97
(864 Views)

Just wrote out the states, I hope they are clear enough.

0 Kudos
Message 70 of 97
(848 Views)