LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting arduino to LED matrix/array

If you hover over the broken wire it will tell you that you are trying to connect an integer to a Boolean. To fix this you should take out the Boolean to integer converter that you are using. Also as was the case before you are still connecting a “False” Boolean to the Digital Write.VI every time. This means that you are always writing False to the Output Value.

I would suggest that after you fix the wiring issues so that you get a non-broken run arrow, try running your code using the Highlight Execution option. This will help you see how your code is running, so that you can see how different aspects are interacting.

Scott B.
AE NI
Message 11 of 97
(2,177 Views)

Thanks but my group and I have scrapped that code and working on something similar if you could possibly help us.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 97
(2,169 Views)

here are the other files for the new code we are working o

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 97
(2,153 Views)

If you save this as LabVIEW 2011, I'd be happy to help.  I've done a lot of work with LabVIEW and Arduino.  Otherwise, I cannot look at your VIs due to differing versions.

Message 14 of 97
(2,138 Views)

will upload it later tonight how does that sound

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 97
(2,130 Views)

That's fine, but I won't do anything with it till tomorrow.

Message 16 of 97
(2,122 Views)

hey so I hope these work they are 2011 version

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 97
(2,120 Views)

here is the rest of the code

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 97
(2,118 Views)

I guess I get it.  But, you have not attached all your VIs.  LabVIEW comes with a tool called Project Explorer.  Inside Project Explorer, you can organize all your files (subVIs, main VI, ctrs, etc.).  This helps when determining which files are missing.  As of now, I believe I am missing Initialize, Close, Digital Write, and Digital Write N Chans.  Please organize a project explorer for this project, organize all your files in proper folders, then zip it all up and send.  This will be very helpful for you and for me.

Message 19 of 97
(2,175 Views)

we are using linx on labview to run the arduino.

Do you understand what kind of game we are trying to play with our code?

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 97
(2,165 Views)