LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting arduino to LED matrix/array

Hi,

I really need help as I am not that great with labview and I am trying to connect a LED matrix of 3x3 to labview using an arduino. I have tried using some starter code and then adding the arduino part in but it is just not working for me. Could someone possibly guide me and help me fix out how to connect my code?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 97
(5,155 Views)

Hi I have been at the code again an am still getting an error when I try to connect one of my wires why?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 97
(5,117 Views)

Nishu,

I looked at your VI, and I think that the reason your wire is disconnected is because you are trying to connect a two dimensional array to a sink that takes only an integer. You can see this if you attach an indicator to the output of the Boolean to Integer, and a constant to the Digital Write SubVI.

Scott B.
AE NI
Message 3 of 97
(5,070 Views)

Can you show me how?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 97
(5,062 Views)

Can you please help me as I am now to this and don't know how to write a subvi?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 97
(5,051 Views)

Hey I got this to work does this look right?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 97
(5,043 Views)

Hey I actually got it to work now but I am getting an error code of 5001 can you help?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 97
(5,035 Views)

You are not writing a SubVI, you are using the SubVI Digital Write Pin. Looking at your new VI you are currently writing false (0 after you convert it to a int) to the input of the Digital Write Pin SubVI every time. I don’t think that this is what you are intending to do.

Scott B.
AE NI
Message 8 of 97
(5,030 Views)

Basicaly I am trying to get the different leds on my bread board to light up like the game whack a mole. Can you possibly help me by showing me how to fix my error? I am truely lost, I have been searching far and wide how to fix my coding errors.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 97
(5,027 Views)

Can you try helping me with my error now?

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 97
(5,016 Views)