LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting LED light to a table, and lights up if a number exists.

Solved!
Go to solution

I am trying to allow a LED light to be connected to a table or graph and when a constant is reach or if a constant exist in the table, the LED light will light up. 
For example, I have random numbers coming into the table or waveform graph, and any number greater than 8 will trigger the LED light to light up.
Can anyone help me.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,307 Views)
Just wire the random number generator to the greater than function? A table and a graph are indicators so it's silly to say you want to connect another indicator to them.
Message 2 of 6
(3,300 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author WillDU

Tables are 2D arrays of strings, so you cannot do math directly. I assume that you have the original numeric array also as a 2D array. Simply use the "greater than" function followed by "or array elements".

Message 3 of 6
(3,293 Views)

This is what I have, how do I go about fixing it. It states that I have connected two terminals of different types. 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,262 Views)

I just realized what you've said. It worked! Thanks a lot!!! 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,251 Views)

It's great to see the lightbulb go on here in the forums.  🙂

Unlike in LabVIEW, turning on the lightbulb here in the forums speeds up execution.  😉

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,227 Views)