LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect solidworks with labview softmotion doesn't work

Hi every one

I am trying to connect solidworks assembly with Labview using softmotion modules

I followed multi tutorial to do that even I tried softmotion user guide but my project still not working

even I tried to open original example in labview (Located in :C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2011\examples\motion) but the results were the same

the project in labview deployed successfully but when I started VI the motion study in solidworks not started.

I followed steps in the link Troubleshooting SoftMotion for SolidWorks but the results were the same

I am using Labview 2011 and softmotion 2011 , solidworks 2013 sp0 premium

and windows 7 64bit

I don't know if I

- should install additional tools

or not working on windows 7 64 bit

or something else ???????

Any one can help me !!!!!!

Thank you all

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,243 Views)

Hi abddabbour,

Firstly, welcome to NI forums.

Secondly, can you please be more specific what does it mean it doesn't work? Do you get any explicit errors when you are following the steps in the tutorial?

Can you  post the files you are using?

What hardware are you using in your system?

Best regards,

IR

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,069 Views)

Thank you very much for your replay

and I am sorry for late respond .........

First  I mean by "doesn't work" that like every tutorial I found about this when deploy your project in labview the simulation in solidworks should be start

but that doesn't happen and no error appears.

I tried example in labview which are exist in "\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2011\examples\motion\SolidWorks"

I am using labview 2011 and solidworks 2013 sp3 on windows7 x64

Note :

Recently I tried same steps on the same example but using labview 2011 and solidworks 2012 on windows x32

and it work perfectly ,the only missing step was I must press "start simulation" from labview after deploying project,

but even after that motion on solidworks still not working when I use labview 2011 and solidworks 2013 sp3 on windows7 x64?????????

Thank you very much again

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,733 Views)