LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CompactRIO no items found in adding c series module

Hi!

I add RT CompactRIO Target to the project and add a chassis (cRIO-9074). And when I want to add a new C series module (existing target or device -> discover an existing target or device) I see <no items found>. Everything works fine until I run some VI several times. I don't have physical access to crio so is there any way to reset this or something. 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,629 Views)

Dear dnowicki!

Does this mean, that you are able to add the existing c series module to the chassiss in the first place, and then after running some VI on the cRIO this is no longer possible when creating a new project? Are you able to connect to the cRIO from the project (right click and Connect - the green dot next to the chassis in the project should lit up)?

Or is there a possibility, that there is simply no c series module in the cRIO (as you dont have physical access to the device)?

When you open MAX, then left under Remote Systems you should see the mentioned cRIO. If you click on it, then you can select on the right side top "Restart" This should help if there is something stuck on the cRIO.

Let us know the results or details.

B/R

Jozef Lipták
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,573 Views)