LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communicating S7-1200 and PC-Panel, using I/O Modbus Server(TCP/IP) and Shared variables

Hi all,

I have created one Modbus Server in my PLC and i have created my Labview application with I/O Modbus Server and shared variables, the project works OK in my development laptop.

My problem is when i create the installer and executable for communicate my PLC with a Windows PC-Panel. The executable in the PC-Panel works OK , and i can see the PSP Led green(it means that i have deployment of my library in my application OK) but i can not write/read values ,when i open the distributed system manager in the PC-Panel i can see inside the modbus library all my shared variables(only one exception; i don´t see the Modbus server, in my development laptop i can see all my shared variables created and the Modbus1(Is the name of my Modbus server)) but the values in my PC-Panel is (No known Value).

I don´t know if i am including all drivers necessary for the installer, i don´t know if i need create one I/O Modbus server in my PC-Panel (but i think that my application has it) .

Anyone can help me? It´s my first time working with I/O Modbus server and shared variables in Labview

PD: I am working with Labview 2014(Professional Development version)

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,610 Views)