LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combobox data question

Solved!
Go to solution

Excuse me, Can you explain me, Why my Cronometer doesn't work while I'm doing it? It works before to do this thing about Event Case, but now It doesn't work 😕 But Comobox part work really well 😄 

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 22
(1,845 Views)

What is cronometer?

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 22
(1,837 Views)

Elapsed Time, this part "Minutos muestreados" doesn't work 😕 and I don't know why.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 22
(1,834 Views)

You have an event structure.  It only executes when you have an event, in this case the value change on the one button.

If you need to keep a running track of elapsed time, create a second timeout event.  That will execute periodically whenever no other events occur.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 22
(1,831 Views)

Yes, I got it, but I need to have all the program inside Event case or not? I don't unerstand what I have to put inside Event case in my program.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 22
(1,800 Views)

Because you don't want to have the button be true for multiple loop iterations (like it could have been in your original code) and have it register 2 or 3 times when you only pressed once.

You've now seen how you can do it.  Figure out how to make it work better for you.  You situation sounded to me (and to others) that it needed an event structure.  There are other ways to do things, and maybe one of those don't need an event structure.  Try to figure out other methods for yourself.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 22
(1,780 Views)

I'll try it 😄 Thanks for help 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 22
(1,776 Views)

Hi 🙂 excuse me, Can you teach me how to activate this Elapsed Time with a pulse? Not keeping push the button how I'm doing it. Please 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 22
(1,718 Views)

Don't use Switch until released.

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 22
(1,715 Views)

Yes, but I want to reset it with a switch, Can I do it?

I want to start the Elapsed time with the switch.

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 22
(1,712 Views)