From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combine analog waveforms for USB-6008 (ECG)

Hello folks, I am currently working on an ECG project using LabVIEW, after trying a million options for a reliable ECG, its come down to this..

I am using a Fluke 7000DP for ECG simulation using a 5 lead configuration. (RA, RL, LA, LL, V1) into the 6008 DAQ analog inputs AI0-AI4. It is working great, I am reciving the all the seperate waveforms in LabVIEW and can view them on a wfm viewer, but I need to combine the waveforms to create a sinus rhythm, any ideas? I have tried to play with some of the signal processing and SignalExpress tools, as well as some stuff in the Biomedical toolkits but can't seem to create just one waveform with a normal QRS. 

I chose acquire signals -> voltages. I have my waveforms set to differential (Except I can't choose differential for AI4 so it is on RSE, I have tried playing around with the settings here a bit).
Also worth noting, I have access to an elvis board if that is at all useful. I am going to boot it up soon and just see what happens when I run a signal through AO0, maybe it will build the signal for me, or I can use the dynamic signal analyzer for something useful. 

I have also right clicked the DAQ and coverted to code to see if there was something I could see there that would help but its been frustrating more than anything.

I will attach my project in case anyone wants to have a look, I know I have a view other issues but everything is working correctly for the time being.

Also, side issue, I am using the DAQ to write to tdms so I can recall from the Read Biosignal in order to detect T wave inversions, but since I have added it, when I add more samples to read to the VI slows down.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,433 Views)

Forgot to attach file! Here

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,432 Views)

Update... Tried running ECG into the Elvis board then grouping those signals together into the DAQ, is the waveform I am seeing need to be filtered or will it just not work that way?

Also, I am using my own tinned leads in the ECG device, is that an issue?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,414 Views)