cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collect Data using FIfO functions

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I would lke to collect data from my Single Analog input in a table to create a Waveform after, For that I used FOs functions

Here is my code

FIFO.PNG

If Someone has a idea. Please help cause t see how to put my data in a table in order to create a Waveform

Thank you in advance for your responses

My kind Regards

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,547 Views)

Hi k.nadia,

I assume that the data that you want in the graph is the data in the indicator called "Buffer. Is necessary to create a table?, in that case you are going to need the values in the X-axis in order to use the XY graph (cause you must build a 2D-array), otherwise if you just want to graph the values that you are reading why don't use a simple graph as indicator in the 'Buffer'

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,521 Views)

If this is for a user interface (being RT, you really should not), just use a waveform chart.  You will need to put it inside of your loop in order for it to update.  And at that point, you don't even need the RT FIFO and the extra loop.

So what is the data being used for and by what?

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,515 Views)

Hi 13Cmmkl 

Thank you for answering my Question

I would like to measure the duty Cycle of my analog input, for that I was thinking to use the function "Pulse Measurement" , this is way I need to create a Waveform  ot use the function proposed By Labview

In that sene, I need to create to put the data in a table, in order to create a wavefrom

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,514 Views)

You don't really need to make a table to build a waveform.  You just need the start time, the sample rate, and the data.

I would probably just autoindex the value out of the Timed Loop and stop the loop after X iterations.  You can then build up your waveform and pass it on to whatever function to do the measurements.

GCentral
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,508 Views)

Hi                       

I don't see your point of view

It is possible to add a Sample code 

Thank you in advance

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,506 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author k.nadia

Something like this...

GCentral
Message 7 of 7
(2,492 Views)