From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code based on which relay block in labview is coded

Hi

Can I get the code with which 'Relay' block in labview has been written? I want to use the code to design a similar block in multisim. 

Awaiting Reply

Thanks in advance

Ganga

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,119 Views)

2015-01-28 06_52_37-Untitled 1 Block Diagram _.png

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

Message 2 of 7
(3,099 Views)

Hi.

Thank you for the quick response,  and apologies for the absurdity in asking my question.

I meant code in terms of pspice(which can be used in multisim) and not labview code. 

Awaiting reply.

Thank you.

Ganga

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,060 Views)

it might be helpful to post your subject here

Thank you & Best regards
syrpimp

=======================================================
“You must continue to gain expertise, but avoid thinking like an expert." -Denis Waitley
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,052 Views)
There is no spice code associated with any LabVIEW code so your question is completely misplaced. Post to the Circuit Design Suite for questions related to Multisim and provide details on the hardware you need a spice model for.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,049 Views)
Thank you for your quick response. I'l post this question underv circuit design suite Thanks
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,994 Views)
Thank you for your quick response. I'l post this question underv circuit design suite Thanks
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,993 Views)