LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clusters to Array/Spreadsheet

Hello all!

Here is what I want to do. In the file attached, there is a cluster called " FROM THIS" and an array called " TO THIS"

Essentially, what I would want to do is somehow convert the cluster array to the normal array where I can save it using the VI I built.

If the cluster can be saved into a spreadsheet and used to imprt that into the excel file...then let it be. 

The function of the clusters array should work perfectly as it is programmed. and the resulting array cluster should be saved into the excel file. 

Please help me! Thank you !

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,494 Views)

You already have another post on this topic. http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Clusters-to-Spreadsheet-Excel/td-p/2924938

Keep the discussion there.

Just because you don't get a VI handed to you in working order does not mean you should start yet another thread about the same thing.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,489 Views)

Similar question yes, But i figured out how to do the saving technique. Just need to figure out this small problem. Care to help?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,486 Views)

@Thuba25 wrote:

Similar question yes, But i figured out how to do the saving technique. Just need to figure out this small problem. Care to help?

It is related to the same question. Keep it there.

And nope, I am not interested in doing someone's homework for them.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,483 Views)