From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Click a Boolean to true

Activate/Deactivate?  Go/Stop?  I'm don't know what your application is doing, but you can use the Caption to display text above the boolean or the boolean text on the button.  You can also change the tip strip with the instructions of what to do, depending on the state of the button.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reese, (former CLAD, future CLD)

Some people call me the Space Cowboy!
Some call me the gangster of love.
Some people call me MoReese!
...I'm right here baby, right here, right here, right here at home
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17
(571 Views)

Hi,

Eureka!!!!!!!!!

Hope this work:

Set = Put 1(true/on)

Clear = Put 0 (false/off)

Best Regards,

Luis A. Mata C.
Ing. Electrónico
Whatsapp: +58-414-1985579
BBM Pin: 2B83E99A
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17
(562 Views)

Are you writing a manual or documentation for your software, or are you asking what phrase to use on the actual user interface?  It sounds to me like you're asking the former, and most posters are responding to the latter.  You might consider "depress" since that implies pushing down, if it's the style of button that looks recessed when on and extended when off.  You might consider "click to turn on" and "click to turn off."

Message 13 of 17
(560 Views)

I'm writing a instruction for my test program. not about user interface. I just feel it's hard to express these actions precisely, thanks for everyone who's willing to help.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17
(552 Views)

Your right,  it is hard to put into wordsSmiley Mad

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reese, (former CLAD, future CLD)

Some people call me the Space Cowboy!
Some call me the gangster of love.
Some people call me MoReese!
...I'm right here baby, right here, right here, right here at home
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17
(548 Views)

I think the words given by Luis and Nathand "depress/release" sound good, I will prefer to use this pair. Anyone thinks this is okay or there's something better?

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17
(537 Views)

Hi,

I think "Lock / Release" but my main language isnt english Robot LOL ... Google traductor FTW!!!

Best Regards,

Luis A. Mata C.
Ing. Electrónico
Whatsapp: +58-414-1985579
BBM Pin: 2B83E99A
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17
(529 Views)