From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chart showing real time versus temperature

How big is the chart? How do you have the x axis formatted? You can certainly display more than one label but you would be limited by the size of the text in the label.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(824 Views)

The chart is about 15cm wide but I haven't managed to find an option that shows more than one data label on the x-axis.  I can do it on a graph but not a chart.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(822 Views)
The formatting options for the chart is the same as for a graph. The defaults are different, though. What have you done with the x axis properties as far as visible lines, etc.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(816 Views)

Thanks for helping out.  I could select "major and minor" tick marks in the graph option but in the chart option there is nothing on the x-axis which allows you to put lines on the chart.  At least as far as I can see.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(805 Views)
It's there. I'm posting from my phone so I can't look it up for you. Post an image of the properties page so I can refresh my memory, please.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(797 Views)

Unfortunately I am not near a computer with LabView on it and I won't be so until Monday.  If you get a chance before then to have a look that would be great.  Otherwise I'll put an image up on Monday.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(792 Views)