LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chart legend fails to print correctly

When I print the front panel of my vi, the text in the chart legend is not visible on the printed document.  I have tried changing the font and style of the text in the legend, but that usually causes the program to crash.  I am using Labview 8.5.1 and Windows XP. Is there a way to get the entire front panel to print correctly?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,468 Views)
A LabVIEW crash is highly suspicious. Does this always happen with this particular graph.  Does it happen with a new graph on a new VI?  Can you upload your VI so that others can take a look at it?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,460 Views)
Yes. It always happens with this chart. I made a new chart, and it does exactly the same thing. If I right click the text in the legend label, the whole program crashes.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,413 Views)
Unfortunately, I don't have 8.5.1 to be able to replicate the problem, but others do, so they will want to see if they can replicate the problem. It would be beneficial if you could upload a VI or provide a specific step-by-step list of what you do.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,409 Views)

Yes, it would be very helpful if you could upload a simple VI that one can use to reproduce the issue.

What type of chart is this happening with?

Kameralina

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,383 Views)