From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing the Text / Font size of a cursor label / name in a graph

Hi all,

Is it possible to change the text size (point size) of the text lable of a graph cursor? I do not see it as a property of the cursor structure. Any ideas?

Glen

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(5,159 Views)
Unfortunately the only properties I can see for a cursor class are Name and Visible. I'm guessing this isn't possible...
Thoric (CLA, CLED, CTD and LabVIEW Champion)

Message 2 of 7
(5,134 Views)

Hi Glen,

As far as I can tell, you are correct that the ability to change the size, or font for that matter, is not available for the cursor label. If you would like to submit this idea to the LabVIEW R&D group, you can fill out a suggestion in the Product Suggestion Center. This will let them know that users would like this functionality, and they will consider including it in future versions of LabVIEW.

Regards,

Stephen S.

National Instruments
Applications Engineering
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(5,118 Views)
Ok, did it. Thanks.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(5,107 Views)

Hi folks,

just stumbled upon this Question because i was trying to do the same thing. The standard font size for labels is just to small in my case. Does anyone know weather there have been made any approaches to allow the font configuration of cursor labels?

Thanks

Leo

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,813 Views)

Hi Leo,

Unfortunately, this feature does not appear to have been added yet.  

-Jim B
Applications Engineer, National Instruments
CLD, CTD
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,795 Views)

I am writing to you from 2020. Is this feature still missing?

Message 7 of 7
(2,161 Views)