From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing cell color in a table based on input

Solved!
Go to solution

I have been trying and trying with no success. Robot Sad

I do store the values in a 2D array. The problem is that I have to display each value as I get it. I cannot wait to get an entire row/column. Using the active cell property in a property node there is no problem changing the color of each cell as I get the corresponding numeric value (refer to the code provided by Altenbach). The problem is that without the ability to specify an active cell and write a number in it I cannot do the same with the numeric values.

How can it be done?

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(2,246 Views)

Why don't you show us a simplified version of your code?

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(2,241 Views)

Here is the simplest version of the code.

Thank you in advance for your input.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(2,226 Views)

You need to use "replace array subset", not "insert into array". See attached modification.

(Of course if you only want to fill the 2D array once, even the outer loop should be a FOR loop.)

Message 14 of 16
(2,221 Views)

If you keep the table value in a shift register, you just need to use the Replace Array Subset to update it.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(2,218 Views)

Altenbach,

It is amazing how simple, easy and elegant your solution is.

Thank you very much!!!

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(2,195 Views)