LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot run an exe file on another computer with Run-Time Engine8.0

Hi,everyone.
I just want to know how to build an exe file under LabVIEW8.0, so i programmed a simple VI. Its functions is only singal generation. After using build executable, I run this exe file in another computer without LabVIEW8.0 but have installed LabVIEW Run-Time Engine8.0. Then there are the errors as follows:

1. LabView: Generic error.
 The file 'lvanlys.dll' is not a valid LabVIEW file.

2. LabVIEW: Rescourse not found.
An error occurred loading VI'AALBase.lvlib:Sine Wave.vi', LabVIEW load error code 3: Could not load front panel.

3. Missing subVI NI_AALBase.lvlib:Sine Wave.vi in VI NI_MABase.lvlib:Basic Function Generator.vi

How can I deal with these problems?
Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,212 Views)
If you want my advice, please create an installer. By this way labview will include the libraries that it needs. If the problem continues, you can add the file that it needs in "add dinamically vi".

Best regards,

Jorge Amaral
Software developer
www.mcm-electronics.com

PORTUGAL
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,194 Views)
Thank you, my friend.
And I followd your advice to make an installer. Meanwile, I added  LabVIEW8.0 Run-Time Engine as Additional Installer. But just a while after the begining of building, there were error. The build errors as follows:

The build was unsuccessful
Possible
CDK_Build_Invoke.vi.ProxyCaller >> CDK_Build_Invoke.vi >> CDK_Engine_Main.vi >> CDK_Engine_AddProductsToDistribution.vi >> NI_MDF.lvlib:MDFDistBuildList_Close.vi

Loading product deployment information

*** Error: Internal error. (Error code -40)
There was a problem getting information about the source distribution for product 'ExpressWorkbench LV Support'
*** End Error Report

I don't know how can i deal with it, since it was successful when i built without Additional Installer.
I upload the picture of build error to the additional file.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,178 Views)