LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot open Labview 7 without "not enough memory" error

I get the "not enough mempry to complete this operation" as Labview is opening. I have tried uninstalling everything and reinstalling. No good. There is 512 Mb in this system should be plenty to open Labview. Any ideas? Labview will also not open a vi. It says it cannot find it (the one I selected for it to open). It tries to load it and all subvi's but cannot get past the first vi.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,274 Views)
I figure there are two possiblities. LabVIEW is poorly installed on your system causing the error or your VIs are corrupted. You can test the former by installing LabVIEW on another computer. If you can open the VIs there, consider contacting NI for ways to more throughly remove NI products from your machine. To test the latter, see if you can create new VIs in 7, save, close, and reopen them. You can also see if other VIs on your machine open. If your VIs are corrupted, then try to open them in your older LV, copy the Block Diagram over to a new VI, save, and open in LV 7.0. At the very least, you can get a screen shot of the diagram.

Good luck!!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,274 Views)