LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Save or open anything

Had a funny thing where one of my colleagues was complaining that he had occasional uncontrollable scrolling in his menus and he called me over when it started happening.  I told him it was a simplle fix.  I gave the up arrow key a good whack with my finger and it started behaving normally.  And he jumped out of his skin; he wasn't prepared for the sudden violence released upon his keyboard.  😄

I told him he should probably get a new keyboard soon.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(628 Views)

Thank you for your suggestion. My PC was bouhgt in february this year and then I istalled LabVIEW. I don't think, that this is a resolution for my problem.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(607 Views)

My Keyboard already works fine. If the problem persists, i cannot save in LabVIEW but i can save or open a file in MS Word.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(602 Views)

@Andreas_D wrote:

My Keyboard already works fine. If the problem persists, i cannot save in LabVIEW but i can save or open a file in MS Word.

To be clear, you are saying that you tried exactly this way:

As soon as you had the problem, you tried something like opening and saving a file in MS Word and you could do it.  There's nothing weird about the LabVIEW dialog boxes.  I'm pretty sure they just use whatver dialog boxes the system uses.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(587 Views)