From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see citadel databases on Win7 64-bit

Hello.

I have a local TCP/IP network, and I run a DB on citadel 5 (In a "server" station).

I added a new station with win-64 bit. I Installed LV 11 DSC module.

The databases are seen in the MAX, but I cannot see the libraries inside the libraries.

There is a "!" on every database I try to open.

I receive a red-dot on the screen and a massage "Process Request: Success".

I see the CItadel DB on the ODBC of windows.

Any Idea?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,354 Views)

Hi Yakir,

I did confirm that the 2011 DSC module is supported on Windows 64 bit except for certain versions of Windows Server 2008. I am thinking you’re probably using a supported OS and was curious how you are currently setup? When you mention a "server" station does that mean you are connecting to a machine on your local area network that contains the database? If so, does everything work if you try to develop on your server machine? Could you also provide some screenshots of the views you are seeing in MAX and your projects?

Patrick H | National Instruments | Software Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,321 Views)

Hi

Thanks for the answer.

I do see the DB on the server itself, and on any other station in my LAN.

I did not make any project which use the variables, just wish to see them on my new station's MAX.

I will check the windows server 2008 issue and add some screenshots soon.

Thanks,

Yakir.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,300 Views)

Hi Yakir,

Please follow up with those screenshots and I will do my best to help troubleshoot.

Patrick H | National Instruments | Software Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,290 Views)