cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't DAQ assistant

Solved!
Go to solution

Dear LabVIEW community,

I have problem locating DAQ assistant. This issue was addressed in the thread "perte de palette daq assistants". Following the solution, the compatibility between my LabVIEW (2015) and the DAQmx (16.0) is ok. But I can't find the DAQ assistant in the function pallete even after rebooting. It's not in Express, Measurement I/O, and cannot be found in search. Can anyone help me on this? thanks!

Bo-Hong 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,973 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Bo-Hong

Did you install DAQmx after installing LabVIEW?  I would just try reinstalling DAQmx to see if it installs the "LabVIEW Support".

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,972 Views)

Thanks! I uninstalled the DAQmx 16.0 and installed the DAQmx 15.0. During the installation I make sure the LabVIEW support is installed (although it is selected by default). Now the DAQ Assistant appears in the function palette.

Bo-Hong 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,932 Views)

You should not have had to uninstall DAQmx 16.0, just reinstall it.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,909 Views)

I ran the repair option in the programs and features in Windows control panel, but it didn't help. I am actually not sure whether that DAQmx is version 16.0 or 16.1. On the initialzating deplay it says 16.0, but somewhere else (can't remember where) it says 16.1. Anyway, the 15.0 works.

Bo-Hong

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,901 Views)