LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone create a program for me to calclate resistane using current and voltage. I need a visual graph and a few knobs for aesthetic purposes. PLS HELP

Solved!
Go to solution

Hey could someone create a labview program that uses current and voltage to find resistance. I also need a graph and knobs for aesthetic purposes. PLS HELP A GAL OUT!!!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 21
(7,656 Views)

If you want someone to do the coding for you, you'll need to hire a contractor. We're here to help you code something up when you're working on it, but we don't do all the work.

This sounds like a simple requirement, so you could probably throw something together yourself quite easily.

Ohhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm.PNG

Here are some free training tools primarily focused on LabVIEW and NI hardware to help get started.

NI Learning Center

NI Getting Started

-Hardware Basics

-MyRIO Project Essentials Guide (lots of good simple circuits with links to youtube demonstrations)

-LabVEW Basics

-DAQ Application Tutorials

-cRIO Developer's Guide

Learn NI Training Resource Videos

3 Hour LabVIEW Introduction

6 Hour LabVIEW Introduction
Self Paced training for students
Self Paced training beginner to advanced, SSP Required
LabVIEW Wiki on Training

Cheers

--------,       Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines                                           ,--------

'---   >The shortest distance between two nodes is a straight wire>   ---'

Message 2 of 21
(7,654 Views)

I think i speak for most of the community around here by telling you: get your own stuff done by yourself!

We (the communitiy) gladly help when there are specific questions on HOW to to things, but we do not provide ready to go solutions!

So start with learning LV, make some first steps and if there are questions, come back here and post what you have done so far and explain what you want it to do....

Norbert

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 21
(7,651 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author bigmushy

COME ON GUYS.  HELP A JAVA GAL OUT!

Example_VI.png

HERE YA GO, GAL.

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

Message 5 of 21
(7,582 Views)

@bigmushy wrote:

NAH JAVA IS LIFE BRO

Then do it in JAVA, "bro". Smiley Indifferent

PaulG.

LabVIEW versions 5.0 - 2020

“All programmers are optimists”
― Frederick P. Brooks Jr.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 21
(7,572 Views)

@bigmushy wrote:

NAH JAVA IS LIFE BRO

I don't get this mindset.

Cheers

--------,       Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines                                           ,--------

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 21
(7,568 Views)

@bigmushy wrote:

NAH JAVA IS LIFE BRO

I hope, for the sake of my profession, that you never have to use LabVIEW again!

LabVIEW Champion, CLA, CLED, CTD
(blog)
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 21
(7,559 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author bigmushy

@jcarmody wrote:

COME ON GUYS.  HELP A JAVA GAL OUT!

HERE YA GO, GAL.

I think you need some more scaleability in there:

Resistance.png

Cheers

Message 9 of 21
(7,551 Views)

Thank you; I learn something new every day.  The only change I'd make concerns the possibility of cavitation-pitting in the queue wires caused by sharp bends.  Make all queue wires straight or you risk damaging them, eventually resulting in data loss.  Use the Weird Wires plugin.

Like this:

pitting.png

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

Message 10 of 21
(7,525 Views)