Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can LJStream accomodate triggering??

Thank you!!!Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17
(938 Views)
How do you use LabView along with the Labjack U12 to simulate a peristaltic pump. Will you be able to provide me with a Labview diagram of what needs to be used.
Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17
(921 Views)
I don't undestand what you mean by "use LabView along with the Labjack U12 to simulate a peristaltic pump".  Please describe a little more.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17
(914 Views)

Sorry, what i mean is that my valves and sensors are connected to the LabJack and labView is being use to do the programming. What i will like to know is which of Labjack's drivers can be used to simulate a peristaltic pump? And how will the diagram be arranged?? Will it be a sequence within a while loop??/
Thank you, i hope its clearer now

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17
(909 Views)
I looked up "peristaltic pump" and it appears that a motor drives some rollers that force fluid through a tube.  I think the answer to your question is beyond a forum topic, and more just a program design question.  Perhaps you should start by making some sort of document that describes what your program needs to do.  This could be a state diagram, logic flow chart, or perhaps lines of pseudocode.  Then you can build a LabVIEW program that does what is described in the document.  LabVIEW is basically just a graphical version of C, so once you create a document describing your system you can create a program in LabVIEW, C, VB, or whatever, that does what is needed.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17
(900 Views)
Good day, I will like some help programming my valves in LabView. I can get a toggle type valve where by as one opens, the other closes. I will like to do this with three or more valves such that Valve 1 opens, then closes, valve 2 opens then closes, valve 3 opens then closes etc. Can you show me how to do this with normal boolean indicators and then i can adapt them to the digital out signal to control the valves.

One other question, with three valves, how can i set up the program sequence such that two valves are always closed and one open (so for eg, valve 1 and 2 closed;valve 3 open, then valve 1and 3 closed, valve 2 open, then valves 2 and 3 closed, valve 1 open)???

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17
(864 Views)

Hello,

I have attached a simple example that shows how to allow only one Boolean to be on (open) at a time.  I have implemented an Event Structure that switches the other Booleans off when one is turned on.  I hope this helps.

Regards,

Elizabeth S.

Applications Engineer

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17
(854 Views)