LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I solve system of equations in labview????

You're much better off solving it by hand.

Take the derivative of both equations which removes the constant on the left side of each equation. Then equate them since both are equal to zero. Cancel out F0 and solve. See the attached paper for a rough gide (I might have made some mistakes there) so double check that this is right. Now substitute the constants for their actual values and solve for F0.

Matt,

P.S. please forgive my handwriting.

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 24
(1,258 Views)

hi.... solve system  of  equation  by  using method  of  elimination for  example 3x+6y-2z=12  then  we  can eliminate  the X coefficient by  using 3 divided  hole equation by   3  then  substract  original  equation 3x+6y-2z=12 and  then  in second  equation  we should do  eliminate the Y coefficient then  in  three eliminate the Z and get the value of XYZ and  put the  value of  that in all three equation .thanx..

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 24
(1,185 Views)

system of equation solved using  that   first you  eliminate  the the coefficient  of                      

5a+7b=15

19a-4b=125

a is  5 and  dvide  the  hole  equation and substract  one then  you  get the next  equation  and for  other  equation eliminate the b coefficient is 19 for  same  step   that are  linear equation  and you  get the value  of coefficient a  and  b then  you  can  put  the  value of a b in real  equation and you can  easily  solved.

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 24
(1,185 Views)

Thank you so much for the time you dedicated to answer this question, it has helped me.

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 24
(893 Views)