LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I operate Microsoft Project with ActiveX

MP.jpg

I just noticed that I have been searching through Task Launch Control.  I do not see Microsoft Project Object 12.0 etc. in my drop down menu?  Anyone know how or why I am navigating incorrectly besides incompetence?

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(550 Views)

My options:

MP.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(546 Views)

DailyDose wrote:

I looked through this ActiveX and never did find Application.  I'm starting to wonder...do I have to have Microsoft Project installed onto my computer before LabVIEW will show the ActiveX options?  I mean, I guess that makes sense.  I don't have it installed.  But I feel as though it would make more sense that those options are readily available to you in LabVIEW seeing as how it's a developer program.  Develop it, package and ship it, and they send it back to you saying it doesn't work.  Which then I'd be like, I don't actually have it installed, so I was never able to test it.  Smiley Happy

Of course you have to have Project installed.  The object model is something that is a part of MS Project.  You can't expect LabVIEW to know anything about all other programs out there including ones that you have never installed on your PC.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(535 Views)