LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CVS-1457RT not showing as target in project

Hi, 

I am trying to work with CVS-1457RT with my FPGA kit. CVS and the gige camera is showing in the MAX,but when I try to add the "Target" in the project I cannot find it. I also tried by putting the ipaddress  but couldnt find or add the device. I am failry new in the FPGA and CVS field , please let me know if there are differnet settings I need to configure to add the CVS in my project.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,002 Views)

Hi AnkitG,

Have you checked out the 145RT Getting Started Guide: http://www.ni.com/pdf/manuals/374216b.pdf? It is a great place to start.

Rahul B.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,972 Views)

Hi Rahul,

Thank you, After going through the guide I am able to get few things done. I do have one more query, I am getting Visa Error in MAX in remote systems menu and also my gige vision camera is showing as Network devices rather then IMAQdx device. Attached is the screenshot can you tell me if thats a problem and how to solve this.

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,954 Views)

Hello AnkitG,

Did you install IMAQdx onto the CVS? It should see the camera as an IMAQdx device if that driver is installed on the CVS itself. You can double check this by openning the software tab under the CVS.

Rahul B.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,929 Views)

@National_Burritos wrote:

Hello AnkitG,

Did you install IMAQdx onto the CVS? It should see the camera as an IMAQdx device if that driver is installed on the CVS itself. You can double check this by openning the software tab under the CVS.

Hi,

I did install IMAQdx, software under cvs says " Ni-IMAQdx 14.0.0 installed with Gige Vision camera suuport. Now I am not facing any problem with that as I can run my program(display continous images) on the laptop and also can see image also on MAX(using Grab) I can see the camera working. 

Next step for me is to use that display image program as a standalone application on CVS and I am not sure how to do that and will camera not showing under Imaqdx be create any problem.

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,924 Views)