LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRC-16 SI-M Communication Card, Modbus RTU

Solved!
Go to solution

Just checked and can only go back to ver 8.0. If Wayne or someone else cannot go back to version 7.0 I will re-check your post later and see if I can save a couple of jpg images that I used for CRC table.

Jack

Labview Version 8.5
Labview Version 8.6
Labview Version 2014
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(2,231 Views)

Hi Madhu

Sorry I cannot do ver 7.xx but have attached jpg of crc solution I used for a project, hope it helps,

Cheers Jack

Labview Version 8.5
Labview Version 8.6
Labview Version 2014
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(2,216 Views)

Thanx dear. Actually i managed to generate table but unable to get the CRC Lo & Hi byte as per sample program written in VB. Actually, I have a device working on UDP-modbus and it sends a packet until ack.

Anyway , thanks again for the efforts.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(2,209 Views)

HI,

My hex string is 0000 0001 023F FF. This strings CRC code16 bit needs to be calculated. the output should be 67BF in which 67 will be higher byte & BF will be lower. initial CRC is 0xFFFF & polynomial should be A001. Please check yours CRC code & let me know. 

Its urgent.

Thanks 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kudos are always welcome if you got solution to some extent.

I need my difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy my success.
--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(1,679 Views)

Hey Ranjeet,

I have a couple questions for you: What software language are you programming in? What hardware are you using (if any)? Also, as a suggestion, you would probably get more of our community to help you out if you started your own forum post rather than just tack your question on to the end of this one as it hasn't been commented on in almost 3 years. 

Regards,

Doug B

Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(1,664 Views)

Thanks a lot for frank answer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kudos are always welcome if you got solution to some extent.

I need my difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy my success.
--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(1,651 Views)