LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CONVERTING MYDAQ blue output(DDT) to a DDL waveform

hello friends ,

i am working on data acqusition project for some metal testing my aim is to acquire audio from external amplifier circuit through myDAQ and process using the blockdiagram i have shown below . in the below diagram i have acquired signal directly using a microphone panel of a computer and configured accordingly .now when i am trying to acquire audio through audio in pin of mydaq i get a output wire  in blue colour which i am unable to provide to my blockdiagram at that read  microphone module inside while loop you can see brown coloured wire  given to array thats my point of error  please help me thank you in advance

ancebd FULL SONIC.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,697 Views)

The brown wire is the waveform data type.  It is a special cluster consisting of a t0, dt, Y array, and some variant.

It is wrong to be trying to take the waveform and feed it into the Y input of the Build Waveform function.  Just wire the brown wire directly.

To do conversions to and from the blue dynamic datatype wire, use the To DDT or From DDT int he express palette.  You can configure it for various outputs including waveforms and double arrays.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,694 Views)