LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMYK colors mixing icon or vi

Hellow all

Is there any icon or vi that performs mixing of CMYK colors  values (codes) and show it in the front panel and/or if possible the value ? and what vi that make interface between CMYK colors values and any valves that control the liquid volume?my vi shown in the attach ment below

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 19
(3,195 Views)

I am waiting your help

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 19
(3,176 Views)

still waiting Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 19
(3,165 Views)

Hi,

I would use the "IMAQ Extract Color Planes" VI to do what you are trying to accomplish.  This VI can be found on the vision palett under Vission Utilities»Color Utilities.

Regards,

Greg-H

Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 19
(3,130 Views)

I ment I want an icon that show me the output of mixing CMYK colors ?

also  I want how to convert from CMYK color model values to the CMYK color model volumes?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 19
(3,106 Views)

I am waiting your help

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 19
(3,087 Views)

Hi,

Displaying the output of CMYK colors depends on what VIs you are using to create the color.  Could you possibly post your VI?

What do you mean by "color model volumes"?

Regards,

Greg H.

Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 19
(3,062 Views)

My VI is attached in the begining

I ment that I want to convert the CMYK color from numeric values to real-life (liquid color volume of each color) to control a four tanks filled by a four liquid color represent the CMYK for mixing them to get the required color

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 19
(3,053 Views)

Please see below.

Greg H.

Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 19
(3,044 Views)

Hi,

You could use the framed color box to display the color of the CMYK color mixing.

As far as converting to an actual volume of each color this is simply proportions and will depend on how much paint you actually want.  There are some suggested mathematical equations on this site:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1892020/mixing-two-rgb-color-vectors-to-get-resultant

The attached Code is provided As Is. It has not been tested or validated as a product, for use in a deployed application or system, or for use in hazardous environments. You assume all risks for use of the Code and use of the Code is subject to the Sample Code License Terms which can be found at: http://ni.com/samplecodelicense 

Regards,

Greg H.

Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 19
(3,044 Views)