LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLD Solution - Car Wash System

Hi all,

I have one lLVOOP solution for the car wash example for the CLD.

Would like to have comments on this from you all 🙂

Also, you can rate me between score of 0-40 😄

Thanks!

-Parag D

-FraggerFox!
Certified LabVIEW Architect, Certified TestStand Developer
"What you think today is what you live tomorrow"
Message 1 of 8
(5,668 Views)
Everything is laid out very nice. It fits on one page and is easy to follow. You have documented everything very nicely. The program runs and executes as I would expect. Very clean and efficient.
Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(5,633 Views)
thanks aestat! 🙂
-FraggerFox!
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(5,621 Views)

Did you complete it in 4 hours?

The code and project structure look very good in my opinion.

• After selecting Economy or Deluxe, you should provide an indicator as to what was selected. Such as "Deluxe Carwash In Progress" above the LED's. You should always give the user confirmation.
  • Hide the toolbar while running. 

Richard

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(5,609 Views)

I did it in pieces (2 hours yesterday and 1 hour today)......

Well, since it was not mentioned in the sample paper, I didn't do that.

Is it ok if we add some extra functionality/ features of our own in CLD ?

And thanks for your suggestions! 🙂

-FraggerFox!
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(5,601 Views)
Is it better if we add some extra functionality/ features of our own in CLD questions (if time permits) ?
-FraggerFox!
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(5,553 Views)

Can you guide me with the block diagram please. I'm a student and I've been provided this topic as practical in my academic course. Can you anyone please guide with the working of block diagram in detail. 

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,870 Views)

@Akshara89 wrote:

Can you guide me with the block diagram please. I'm a student and I've been provided this topic as practical in my academic course. Can you anyone please guide with the working of block diagram in detail. 

At least you're not shy about asking someone to do your homework for you.  Look around for the CLD package.  I'd advise not copying it because if the instructor has given you this for your assignment, then surely they are familiar enough with the example to sniff out any copies or near-clones.  And if you are smart enough to make it not look like a copy, then you have actually gained the knowledge to do it yourself.  (HINT: there is a comparison tool they can use to make sure you didn't just move things around or rename things.)

That being said, if you can show us what you have tried, we'll be happy to help you with concepts and even provide an example or three.  And please start early.  Don't wait until the Friday before the Monday due date.  We'd like to make you successful, and the more time we have, the more of a chance that we can.

So please do yourself a HUGE favor and do the work.  Learn from the assignment.  Learn the basics by taking advantage of the training material links offered on the main page of this forum.  This will help you in the end because you won't get fired from your first job for not actually knowing what you said you knew.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
Message 8 of 8
(2,847 Views)