B

You can make an Array of Arrays.

C

You can make a Cluster of Arrays.

D

You can make an Array of Clusters.

E

All of the above statements are true.

My option would be ' E ' because by nullifying that statement , I indirectly nullify the second statement too , whereas If I select the option ' B ' , I would end up in agreeing that the fifth statement is True. But recently I found in one of the solved papers that the option was B. So experts kindly help !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subramanian
LabVIEW Developer

Life may control my car, but I steer it ! !
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(3,275 Views)

Its already been discussed I guess. Try to make array of array I bet you cannot. (Option B)

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(3,272 Views)

Anand, Thanks for your reply.  I do accept that Option B is false. But by selecting that, wont I imply that I leave Option E to be true ?

Subramanian
LabVIEW Developer

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(3,268 Views)

Little confused. Need some time

-----

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
(3,262 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Aventador

Technically I agree that selecting E would imply that A-D are true, but it's not meant like that. If there is an answer like "all of the above statements..." then this is meant as kind of independant. So either one of A,B,C,D is false or, if none of them is false, choose E.

Message 5 of 11
(3,253 Views)

dan_U :  Thanks !  Now I'm relieved of the ambiguity

Subramanian
LabVIEW Developer

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(3,237 Views)

@dan_u wrote:

Technically I agree that selecting E would imply that A-D are true, but it's not meant like that. If there is an answer like "all of the above statements..." then this is meant as kind of independant. So either one of A,B,C,D is false or, if none of them is false, choose E.

In the original question we have the statement B False (array of array) so what would be the right choise?

-----

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(3,202 Views)

B.

E means that all A-D are true, which is not the case, since B is false.

I guess it was confusing in my previous post, what I meant was this:

if you select B this technically implies that E is true, which would be incorrect. But selecting E is incorrect as well. So E has to be treated in a slightly special way.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(3,199 Views)

Hi Dan,

"Technically I agree that selecting E would imply that A-D are true, but it's not meant like that."

Logically you have to select options B and E, as both are not TRUE, as is asked for: "All of the following statements are true, EXCEPT:".

It's a pity we have to guess what NI is meaning by asking some questions! It's even more a pity as we aren't able to discuss CLAD results with NI nor do we get any results (apart of percentage value) presented by NI...

So the question (to NI) is: when will all those CLAD questions be nonambiguous? On my last CLAD test I also noted such a question to the NI representative observing the exam...

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 9 of 11
(3,192 Views)

I fully agree, Gerd. B and E could be correct as well (technically they are), but I guess what NI wants to see is B.

Q to the OP: do you know whether multiple answers can be correct in that question?

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(3,184 Views)