Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CDK_item_onDoProperties.vi proxyCaller

Hi, Labview popped up the following message when I was mading an installer:

CDK_Item_OnDoProperties.vi ProxyCaller >>

CDK_Item_OnDoProperties.vi>>

AB_UI_Framewk_Installer.lvclass:Validate.vi >>

IB_MSI.lvclass:validae.vi >> IB_MSI.lvclass:Prompt_Missing_Products.vi ....

Btw, I use a back up iso file for DVD1. First, when I builded the installer, a messagse showed that some compoents need DVD1, then when I selected the virtual disk  of Daemon , with image

file loadded, it popped up the above message.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(4,707 Views)

Were you ever able to resolve this? I can still press continue but do not know yet if it will cause problems with my installer or not.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(4,574 Views)

I didn't change anything, yet it seems to have gone away. All I did was go to the additional installers page to look and what was checked and now the warning seems to be gone. Weird.

Message 3 of 7
(4,571 Views)

when the troubles come back.....

then try this:

Installer Builder deletes contents of Volume\bin folder before each build

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(4,552 Views)

Just to add, i have just experienced the same issue (XP, LV 2011).

Restarting LV/computer did not resolve.

Viewing the 'Additional Installers' page and unselecting & then reselecting the 'Copy selected installers to this computer before building' then attempted to build. No warning and build completed...

Message 5 of 7
(4,420 Views)

It's now 2 years later and I got bit by the same thing. Lost the whole day to it. Unchecking and checking 'copy selected installers to this computer before building' also fixed it for me.

Jim Haas
Message 6 of 7
(4,171 Views)

Hi All,

I am facing this same issue with my LV project. I'm using LV2011. I tried unchecking and Checking the options from the additional installers tab but it doesn't seem to be fixing my issue. I also tried restarting LV. But I'm still not able to build the installer. I have attached an image of the error. I would be glad if someone could help me with this.

LV Installer Error.PNG

Thanks and Regards,
Nitz

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,786 Views)