From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build table using report generation

I need to print a table on word report using Report generation toolkit using Labview 2011. Here I have attached sample report which I have generated and also attached project file.

In this table need to Bold Text on First column and First & second row. I made a state machine architect to initialize and build table for report generation.

I have 10 different table data need to be done as same format, but it is not repeating the same format and it is printing some time bold or some time missing some column or row  to bold the text. This is happened randomly and some times its bold all the data in the table.

Its looks strange...! Here I am using subvi's and generating same data with for loop of 10 times. Check this project you will come to know.

how to solve this... Any bugs in report generation toolkit on labview 2011?.... 

Regards,
Balaji DP
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,375 Views)

is this bug in report generation tookit? or MS word 2007 and 2003?

Regards,
Balaji DP
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,353 Views)

I resolved this issue.... contact me if you came accross this issue

Regards,
Balaji DP
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,332 Views)

Hi Balaji

How do you resolved the is issue that you have?

Please let me know.

Thank you for your help.

Marlin12

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,230 Views)