cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build Specification Advanced Window

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

Would anyone know why my advanced window in the build specifications dialog looks like this.  I cannot access all information.

Thanks,

Ed

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(4,117 Views)

What LabVIEW version is this? What OS?

E.g. Do you have any unusual font settings in your windows theme?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(4,107 Views)

Well that's strange. I would call this a bug because NI should have accounted for whatever causes this. It looks like all of your text is slightly larger than mine. Have you checked your font settings in Tools > Options > Environment > Fonts?

Cheers

--------,       Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines                                           ,--------

'---   >The shortest distance between two nodes is a straight wire>   ---'

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(4,105 Views)

LV2013  Windows 7 64 bit

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(4,089 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author edwardMKS

Click the Windows Icon (Start) button on desktop, type "Font Size" and hit enter, then change Windows Default Font Size to 100%

CLD | CTD
Message 5 of 8
(4,086 Views)

Thank you.  Changing the font size to 100% worked. (Note that default is actually 125%).

This seems to be a bug as I would expect the dialog to adjust as other dialogs adjust.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(4,072 Views)

So this happened to me literally last week, the default I think is set by Windows OS depending on what resolution monitor you're working with, some people I work with have their (Default) (set by Windows) to 100%, where in both your case and mine, it was set to 125%..

Either way, glad this was the solution!

CLD | CTD
Message 7 of 8
(4,070 Views)

@ChrisK88 wrote:

So this happened to me literally last week, the default I think is set by Windows OS depending on what resolution monitor you're working with, some people I work with have their (Default) (set by Windows) to 100%, where in both your case and mine, it was set to 125%..

Either way, glad this was the solution!

I was thinking of your forum post when this came up, "Can there really be two posts in 1 week with the same font issue..??"

Cheers

--------,       Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines                                           ,--------

'---   >The shortest distance between two nodes is a straight wire>   ---'

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(4,063 Views)