LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build Array

Solved!
Go to solution

Looks like you want to get the data column that has IRAD in the header. Two "delete from array" in a row seems a bit of overkill. SImply use "index array" to get the desired column.

(Since we don't have your file, please run your VI once, then change the indicator named "array" to a constant (right-click terminal, change to constant. Now delete all the file IO part and save the VI under a new name. Attach it.)

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 46
(777 Views)

hi i need help on this.I am doing programming on using the solar energy data i got and then plot the graph for the solar energy. I got data for the array part but i cannot get the data for IRAD and Input Power for Thinfilm.Can someone help?Below are the programming the the solar data fiel that you need.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 46
(755 Views)

Here's a quick draft. You still need to deal with the odd parts near the end of the array, but this should get you started.

0 Kudos
Message 33 of 46
(746 Views)

u mean the array at spread sheet string to array?

0 Kudos
Message 34 of 46
(743 Views)

@dalrezaz wrote:

u mean the array at spread sheet string to array?

That's not even a complete sentence! What post are you referring to and what is the question?

0 Kudos
Message 35 of 46
(740 Views)

@altenbach ur post what u mean by dealing with odd parts at the array?

0 Kudos
Message 36 of 46
(736 Views)

Near the end of the file, there is a new file segment starting with a line containing "Info;Time". The remaining parts should probably be excluded from the analysis, because they are all zero and might not be related to the data from the middle segment.

0 Kudos
Message 37 of 46
(732 Views)

@ altenbach yup sorry i know i need help on removing the column of zeros from the array

0 Kudos
Message 38 of 46
(727 Views)

@altenbach can also ask how do i create the three rows of heading as seen in the picture create heading for array 1 like Uhrzeit for row 1, row 2 and start row 3.In  the picture for create heading for array 2 the three rows of heading are not there can help?

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 39 of 46
(726 Views)

It's all there, you simply need to get a few more lines from the header array. Right?

Here's a quick example.

0 Kudos
Message 40 of 46
(717 Views)