LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build Array

Solved!
Go to solution

the "Objective" picture is what i need to get at the front panel but from what u can see from the "Current" picture i only got the rows at the array i need to get the rows and columns at the array which is shown at the "Objective" picture

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 46
(793 Views)

Place an empty array constant on the diagram.  Place a string constant inside of the array constant.  Since you need a 2D array, right click on the array index terminal and select Add Dimention.  You will then have a 2D string array to wire into the array type terminal.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 46
(791 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 46
(786 Views)

Does not look lik an array, so no, it is incorrect.

Please crop your images to the intersting part!

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 46
(780 Views)

Does it work for you?

(Please don't make such large screenshots with so much empty space.  Cleanup the image in Paint.  Or better yet, use the Code Capture Tool.)

I would recommend looking at the online LabVIEW tutorials
LabVIEW Introduction Course - Three Hours
LabVIEW Introduction Course - Six Hours

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 46
(779 Views)

alright thanks can i ask if there is such a thing called"DBL Numeric Constant cos i can only find "Numeric Constant"?

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 46
(775 Views)

Drop the numeric constant, then right click.  Representation, then Double.

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 46
(771 Views)

You can right-click any numeric constant and pick the desired representation, e.g. dbl.

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 46
(770 Views)

i solved my problem for my array part but after that i need to generate the results for IRAD and Input Power for Thinfilm.Can u guys help me take a look at my block diagram to see what i have done wrong?Below is my programming file.

0 Kudos
Message 29 of 46
(741 Views)

What kind of help do you expect?  What is wrong?

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 46
(722 Views)