LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build Array

Solved!
Go to solution

thanks i got it alr i did not insert a constant at the delete from array 1 from my previous programming thats why i cannot get the data for IRAD and the input power for thinfilm

0 Kudos
Message 41 of 46
(716 Views)

hi guys im doing the programming on getting the data and graph for the output power of polycrystalline and thinfilm but after doing the programming i found out that i can only get the graph of output power for thinfilm which is set as default in the case structure but i cannot get the graph for the output for polycrystalline i need to be able to see both graphs of the output for thinfilm and polycrystalline can u guys help?

0 Kudos
Message 42 of 46
(698 Views)

hi guys i need sme help here im doing the programming on getting the data and graph for the output power of polycrystalline and thinfilm but after doing the programming i found out that i can only get the graph of output power for thinfilm which is set as default in the case structure but i cannot get the graph for the output for polycrystalline i need to be able to see both graphs of the output for thinfilm and polycrystalline can u guys help?

0 Kudos
Message 43 of 46
(673 Views)

hi guys can look the post above i need some help on it are u able to open the program file i just need some tips on solving this issue if u are able to give any thanks for ur help

0 Kudos
Message 44 of 46
(672 Views)

sorry i think u need this file to run

0 Kudos
Message 45 of 46
(665 Views)

When you insert the header into the 'Polycrystalline' array, you are putting it at the end instead of the first row (specify row = 0) so your search for the column fails. Using a couple of probes would have detected the problem pretty quickly.

0 Kudos
Message 46 of 46
(651 Views)