LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bugs in labview driver TTi TG5011 Function and pulse generator(TG5011)

Hi

Did you ever get any joy on this / a reply from TTI before I start trying? I've just turned up this thread when trying to use its AWG capability remotely.

Even the AWG example supplied in the VI tree didn't work!

In the end I gave up and used the front panel to do a subset of what I wanted- it was supposed to be a "quick test" and I didn't have time to start debugging somebody else's driver.

thanks

John

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17
(618 Views)

The technician in TTI company helped solve the problem. Please go the TTI website to update the software for TTI TG5011.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17
(613 Views)

I have the same problem and I couldn't solve it yet!! What kind of communication are you using, USB, GPIB or other?? I find problems with USB, altought I can run the "Generate Standard Waveform" with GPIB, but not "Generate Arbitrary Waveform" . I have upload the firmware to version 1.16 but the problem still here.

How did you solve the connection problem??

Thanks in advance 

Javi

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17
(598 Views)

hi, Please try to use GPIB connection. The new firmware solve the problem if you connect by GPIB.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17
(584 Views)
Thanks for aswering walkinwater. I'm trying the example generating an arbitrary and the error still appearing communicatin TG5011 with GPIB. It seems to be a problem in "create arbitrary wfm" module but i don't understand why. The error is the same you wrote in the first podt in red.

Thanks for asking

Did yo change any file from TG5011 library????
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17
(580 Views)

hi, bokeauss:

Sorry, Bokeauss. I do have got a firmware (lv-cvi-TG5011-v1.2.0)  from the technician of TTI company in May 2012, but the latest available firmware update on the website is April 2012. So I guest they are still trying to improve the firmware by collecting more feedback from users. 

I have already written an email to the technician to ask whether I can give that firmware directly to you or you need to contact them.  But the best way is that you can also contact them directly via sales@tti-test.com to explain them the problem and refer to firmware version I got. The TTi company can also benifit from your feedback after you using the new firmware.

Best regards.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17
(568 Views)

Sorry but I can't find where to download "lv-cvi-TG5011-v1.2.0" only "lv-cvi-TG5011-v1.16". Please can you share it?? Thanks a million!!

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17
(564 Views)