LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug With Create Folder Ending In Space

If memory serves me...

I was using a build path for an automatic archive for a BridgeVIEW OOPS! DSC app. where I had to create a folder for the archieves that used the start stop dates and silly Ben had a space at the end of a string constant.

I may have resorted to to just ignoring the folder since I do not recall how I ended up deleting the folder.

But for now I can not make an arguement for LabVIEW proctecting me from myself having seen cases where LV did exactly that and it was even a bigger pain.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(874 Views)

I also found the same. I now have two folders with leading spaces in their name. And to make matter worse, it is in my cRIO controller. I cannot delete it no matter what. I would like to know if there is anything that I can do before formatting crio?

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(332 Views)

I'm not aware of any other way to delete the folders other than reformatting your cRIO; however, this is an old post and you might get more traffic with a new post.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(304 Views)