LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken arrow for warnings?

I'm migrating a project from LV2011 to LV2014 and have found a strange bug. The Error list shows several items with errors but the "errors and warnings" field is blank. Turning on "Show Warnings" makes the errors appear. I found a similar thread from 2006, but it didn't have an actual solution. Anyone else had this before?

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Unwired-Front-Panel-Terminal-Warnings/td-p/334343

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,885 Views)

-The warning is explains the terminal is made as required and that might be removed in latest version. Maybe in upgraded version those inputs to those are not connected. Can you post block diagram of what is before any one subvi and see if any broken wires?

-But when it's that case it'll show as both error and warning. Maybe someone else might come up with an explanation why it is not showing in error.

Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,866 Views)

Yet another example of why you need to provide the code for this Project -- we stand a much better chance of explaining and answering your questions if we can "examine the evidence".

Bob "CSI" Schor

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,856 Views)

This one seems to have resolved itself. Not sure how...

I would share, but the project is almost 750 MB. Lots of in-house libraries and whatnot

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,842 Views)