From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brake testing system

Help:Design a brake testing system of a car such that:

1.Apply is Time steped on the brake,Release is release time, Count is the frequency of testing/detection times, Real Count is the actual count, start for begining, Zero is for reseting real count. Pause is for suspending operation, Stop is for ending running state.
2. Functional requirements: Apply and Release are combined into a counting cycle,for each cycle, add +1 to Real count, Count is used to configure the total count. When the value of RealCount is equal to Count, exit the program, click the pause button to pause count , re-click the start  button to restore count, click on the stop button to stop the program,then click zero after real

2.PNG

Capture.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,486 Views)

Sounds simple enough.  What is your problem?

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,482 Views)

Sounds like homework.

Message 3 of 8
(3,467 Views)

I can see from your post that you are having trouble making the lines to divide up the front panel. Press ctrl+space to bring up the quick drop menu on the front panel and type in "line". My favorite is "System Chiseled Line". Hold down shift to make it snap to 90 degree angles when you lay it down.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,461 Views)

Just trying

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,443 Views)

Hi Rhinedi,

I think there is confusion about what you wanted help on. Obviously the forums is not a place where you say "I need an application for this, give me a solution". That is what hiring a contractor is for.

The forums are, however, a great place to post your VI and say "I'm getting stuck with this specific part, does anyone know how to handle it?" 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(3,424 Views)

I have tried to go as per the requirements and this is what I came up with,but when I run the program count,release and apply figures are just constant,only real count is changing,help check where I might have gone wrong or what might be missing.

Capture4.PNG

5.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,348 Views)

Instead of using local variables, use a Shift Register to store your count.  Then you don't need the sequence structure and let dataflow do the job.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(3,329 Views)