From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boolean output and boolean input do not connect!?

Hi NI communiy,

i've got a problem,

i've got a boolean output and a LED.. but they wont connect!

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,930 Views)

Hi asrih

As the help suggestes u have connected two different datatypes. the source is 1d array of boolean, whereas the indicator is just 1 boolean indicator. You can only connect the output to a array of boolean indicators. Just right click and create indicator at the GATE to create a array of boolean indicators or you use 'AND ARRAY ELEMENTS' function to use it for single element.

Note: just go through the basics of labview and search online before posting u questions.

regards

V.senthil kumar

Message 2 of 3
(2,912 Views)

Perhaps you should explain what it is you are trying to accomplish with this program.  We could give you better advice then.  But based purely on what I can see, I assume you are generating multple data points in the simulate signal.  So what exactly do you want ORed and then dispalyed?  Just the last data point?  All of the data points?

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,885 Views)