LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth problem

Hi,

That's correct, due to the sheer amount of drivers out there LabVIEW uses only one's supported by Microsoft Bluetooth Stack or WIDCOMM driver sets, to ensure we can offer the stability required. The only way around this would be to use a bluetooth dongle supported by either of these for the Laptop, and also a bluetooth module card for your PDA that is supported.

All the best,
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 24
(1,811 Views)

Hi Rob,

Regarding to this issue, i had to drop the Bluetooth and switch it to WIFI.

Is it possible for me to connect two PDA via WIFI?

If so can you give me some hint on the setting for it?

Thanks.  

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 24
(1,797 Views)

Hi Wyatt,

I'd recommend linking your PDA upto the PC via WiFi either via Ad-Hoc (directly) or through a router, and try and TCP Simple examples to ensure you get throughput and both devices can see each other.

All the best,

Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 24
(1,791 Views)
Hi Rob,

Which mean i can't link both PDA by PDA WIFI but it can be done through a Wireless Router, right?
I had try the TCP server and client VIs on my laptop and the PDA. It work fine. 

Thanks for fast reply.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 24
(1,788 Views)

You can do it 2 ways,

1. Ad Hoc which is connect the PDA to the Laptop Directly

2. Have the PDA and Laptop connected via a router

Both outcomes will require you to know the IP of the PDA and Laptop but will work equally well, once the wi-fi link is up and running the examples will show you how to architect the wireless in LabVIEW (Server and Client). As you've moved from Bluetooth to WiFi I'd suggest starting a new post with a relevant title for any future questions on this - that way people can find it and answer you better under the forums.

All the best,

Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 24
(1,781 Views)
Thanks for the info.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 24
(1,778 Views)
Hi all, i need some help, i m searching for a Program with labview about transmission protocol   between PC and PC 
I need this Program as soon as
Thanks a lot
Mehdi

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 24
(1,673 Views)
Stop hijacking other people's threads!  Smiley Mad

You have posted this same message in 5 different threads.

Create a new thead with your question.

Message Edited by smercurio_fc on 06-30-2008 02:11 PM
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 24
(1,672 Views)

I'm from Brazil

Bom dia Bob, tenho erro semelhante(BT10022) no PDA, eu consigo executar o PC mas no PDA o cliente não executa. Tenho Smartphone com WinCE 5.0, qual drive tenho que instalar no mesmo para poder ser reconhecido pelo Servidor(PC)?

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 24
(1,446 Views)

I'm from Brazil

Bom dia Bob, tenho erro semelhante(BT10022) no PDA, eu consigo executar o PC mas no PDA o cliente não executa. Tenho Smartphone com WinCE 5.0, qual drive tenho que instalar no mesmo para poder ser reconhecido pelo Servidor(PC)?

Helton Castanheira

Brasil - Belém PA

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 24
(1,445 Views)